Happy new year to all my readers and followers.
I hope you have all enjoyed the festive break and that you have some great plans for 2015. I have taken a short break from blogging, although during the break I managed to purchase the domain thesciencegeek.org, which will hopefully make my blog easier to find. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and have already starting writing my next two posts, which will be about dark matter and dark energy.
Everything humans have ever known about, such as stars, planets (including the Earth), asteroids, gas clouds and living creatures such as ourselves, is composed of ordinary matter. Interestingly, however, ordinary matter only composes 5% of the mass of the Universe. The remaining 95% is made up of dark matter and dark energy about which, at the moment, we know relatively little.
These two forthcoming posts will be part of my series on cosmology, the study of the origin and evolution of the Universe as a whole.
Once again, I wish you a happy new year.
9 thoughts on “Happy New Year 2015”
I like the helpful info you supply to your articles.
I’ll bookmark your weblog and test again right here regularly.
I am slightly certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff proper here!
Best of luck for the following!
Thanks for your visit and I look forward to reading what you will write here.
Happy New Year, sir!
Thot u might like to see this:
Thank you for forwarding this. Looks very interesting
The Science Geek
LikeLiked by 1 person
Happy New Year, and thanks for the work you do!
Reblogged this on SandraBranum's Blog and commented:
I love this stuff when it’s easy to understand.
Can’t wait Mr Geek because I love this stuff when someone explains it as simplistic as you.
Thanks Geek. Look forward to reading about that particular topic…
Look forward to reading your post on the dark stuff!